Investlink Group recognizes the importance of safe guarding your financial wellbeing as well as your physical wellbeing. Everyone has different needs and objectives but we all need to grow our financial assets, protect what we have and prepare for life emergencies. We at Investlink Group look at the big picture and think long term, whether it is identifying goals such as planning for your children's future, buying a home, retirement planning or leaving a legacy behind for your loved-ones. As experienced Financial Advisors we will identify our client's preferred lifestyle and pursue the financial goals to achieve this through one-on-one personal and professional advice.
We all need expert assistance when it comes to complex life issues and we also help our clients with investment strategies, personal insurance protection, structured family solutions and manage risk in portfolios. At Investlink Group we can help you with:
- Cash flow analysis - We treat every individual as a business. We believe a true savings plan only starts from the roots with a "Budgeting and cash flow" plan.
- Identifying and prioritizing goals - We help prioritize our clients goals as per their financial objectives.
- Preparing for life emergencies - We help in providing you with the best solution on how to protect your family, income and assets.
- Customized Portfolio - We customize portfolios according to the client's individual risk profiling.
- Ongoing Review Service - Keep your plan and strategies on track with changing circumstances, legislation and investments markets.
Whether you have been in business for years or you are just starting out and exploring the idea of working for yourself, it's hard to be an expert in everything. That's why it's a good idea to seek guidance from someone who can help you with the financial matters that are the foundation of every business. A financial adviser can give you advice on how to structure your company, insure your business, protect your employee's financial well-being and protect the business if a key employee cannot work. We can help:
- Determine the type of business entity to be maintained and/or formed.
- Determine the FREE CASH FLOW of your business. These results help lead to projections of future free cash flow, break-even analysis, and projected financial statements.
- Succession planning.
- Collaboration with competent specialized professionals to support the business as required.
- Personal Financial planning for owner and key employees that focuses on the effective use of company benefits.
- Staff superannuation plans and benefits.
- Partnership buy/sell strategies.